Two horny teenage boys dress up as girls and sneak into a summer camp full of beautiful women. I first saw Bad Girls III back in the 80&...

Home » » Bad Girls III (1985)

Bad Girls III (1985)

Two horny teenage boys dress up as girls and sneak into a summer camp full of beautiful women.

I first saw Bad Girls III back in the 80's and I REMEMBERED IT! What more can I say? It should be the standard that the others seek to achieve but don't. Why? I don't know! It has it all...great sex, action, comedy, and a SURPRISE! The search for the guy hiding as a girl in camp scene shall live on immortal! Ah...they've got him now...they're doing a SKIRT CHECK...or DO they? See it and find out for yourself! In summary, my highest rating. Why can't Lucas make a film this good anymore?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews